The ideal circumstances will allow a few opportunities to explore on foot where possible: Prospect Park, The Green-Wood Cemetery, DUMBO, The Brooklyn Heights Promenade…we’ll pick and choose.
Brooklyn has an abundance of good food…good take-out, fine dining, pizza. We’ll make a suitable choice from among the many available options. Comfortable clothing and footwear a must.
An extended length tour can include a visit to Coney Island, The Boardwalk, The Ocean and Nathan’s Hot Dogs!
- Williamsburg: Hip ~ Hispanic ~ Hasidic
- Fort Greene Park
- Clinton Hill & Pratt Institute
- Grand Army Plaza and Prospect Park
- The Brooklyn Museum
- The Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Ebbets Field & The Brooklyn Dodgers (R.I.P. 1957)
- Prospect Park South – Victorian Brooklyn
- Park Slope – The home of the “Brownstone”
- Flatbush Avenue & The Brooklyn (Barclays) Arena
- D.U.M.B.O and the Vinegar Hill Historic District
- Brooklyn Heights and the Promenade
- Cobble Hill – America’s first “public housing”
- Red Hook and the (Post) Industrial Waterfront